November 22, 2011

You are my absolute fave and my very bestest friend.

I have the strangest gift for you.

It’s a free crappy portrait from www.freecrappyportraits.com.

I sent them this photo:

320858_10150310251029292_508954291_7687523_1451488400_n

And I told them this:

“Please will you do a crappy portrait of me and my best friend Mel. It is her 22nd birthday on the 22nd November so I thought it might be nice to get one for her!
The picture I have attached is us after stealing the balloons from her graduation. She is a cheerleader and I like to do jazz and tap dance. We like cocktails and holidays and Disneyland. We have been friends since Class 3 in primary school and she is the bestest friend I could ever have. Sometimes we tell people we're cousins and they believe us because they think we are the same.”

And then they sent me this:

Mels bday free crappy portrait

It really is crappy! It definitely does not look like us and I’m really not sure why we’re ginger! I do like the Disney hats though.

 

Happy Birthday Mel

I hope you like your crappy portrait :) xxxx

We should probably buy some hats and recreate this picture (without the brown eyes and ginger hair)

 

Also they said they would put it up on their website today so you should probably have a look.

LOVE YOU!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I wrote in to get a free crappy portrait months ago but they never replied :(

Unknown said...

Oh those pictures are wonderful! and it looks like you two had a great time!

♥ Nadine said...

Hahaha, that is too funny. I need to try it one day, too.

Hope you two had the best day celebrating.

Love, Nadine