August 10, 2011

I had the best day yesterday. It started with some blackberrying with my mum as we walked the dogs. Delish.
Tasty blackberries
IMAG0068

And then Mel and Jamie came over for a joyous bike ride (despite what you might hear from Jamie –it was not death). We stopped for tasty ice cream, Jamie cycled ahead and me and Mel hid –so many lols, then we had a rest at Neighbridge before the tiring cycle back. Overall we did over 9 miles – which we thought was quite impressive for the first cycle of the summer.
Sun + Bikes + Friends = Fun
photo(1)

Jamie cycling back on his own to find us hidden behind the hedge :p
photo

We then headed to Swindon for pizza express where we had a riot but did not see any riots, despite all the crazy rumours. And then we dropped Mel off before me and Jamie headed to see Bridesmaids. Oh so funny –I laughed so hard I thought I might be sick. “Stove?!”. Funniest film in ages, perhaps since the 1st hangover! I need to watch it again to see all the funny bits I missed because I was already laughing so hard.
I wish all days were like this one.
X

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, thanks for the comment on my blog :)
I've just had a look through your blog of your time in Australia and it looks amazing! So jealous, I've always wanted to go to Australia.

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a great time! Thanks for the Follow! I'm a last year student too! I don't know about you but I'm getting antsy about it being over. Have a great weekend!

Rachel said...

Sounds like a great day. I haven't seen Bridesmaids...I think I will have to try and see it!